fredag 29 september 2017

:: ATC with collage technique ::

I made some ATC for a swap with friends and for a challenge at More than words. The one for mtw had words on but in the end I removed the text strip from these ones. It was too hard to add them with the sisal. I loved the texture so something had to go.

 The theme was animals and the technique collage. I started with collage backgrounds and added more colors by using Faber-castell Pit Pen Big Brush. I also added Bo Bunny Glitter Paste Caribbean throw a stencil from Prima called Static.

 I stamped circles with a stamp from You Do. I used Archival Ink Jet Black and Manganese Blue. I found some cute Sea Horses for kids coloring, for free on-line, that I used. I made a templet and fussy cutted on patterned paper. Some swimming at the left and some at the right. 
To get a deep sea feeling I added Art-stones from Prima and some Sisal. I colored them with Liquitex Acrylic Paint Turquoise Deep. Last I sprinkled some white acrylic paint with water. I use a brush for larger splashes and a tooth brush for small splashes.

1 kommentar:

Ann-Marie aka Jozebelle sa...

Wow, jag blir inspirerad till mixed media när jag ser dina fina ATC-kort, men just ATC är inte min grej. Men jag har testat din tutorial på att göra himlen nattetid, fast inget *splash* än ska kanske få lite tid i helgen - om jag har tur ��