måndag 18 december 2017

:: Lawn Fawn Snow Fun and Bird Cards ::

 Today I have two Christmas cards to show you created with stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. And some ;) For my first card I used Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny Set, Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop, Lawn Fawn Stiched Hillside Borders, Lawn Fawn Forest Border, Lawn Fawn Stiched Snowflakes. I also used Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frames, darice Nested Aquaresand Mama Elephant Season´s Greetings Stamp Set. My papers are from Melissa Frances and Bo Bunny.

My next card is a Shaker Card. For this ine I used Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows, Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes, Lawn Fawn Stiched Circles Small and Large and Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frame Large. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circkles. My paper is an older one from October Afternoon. My Sequins are from Adlibris and Panduro.


Inga kommentarer: