fredag 22 december 2017

:: My final two Christmas Cards 2017 ::

In two days it´s Julafton here in Sweden and we´re celebrate on the 24th of December. I hope all my Christmas cards has arrived to there receivers. This is 2017 last two Christmas cards!
My first one is alift from a Amy Yang card. I really fell in love with her cute card and wanted to make a similar card. 

I used the Deer Love die from Die-namics in white and silver. I also gave him/her some rosy cheeks.

The frame is made with Lanw fawn Stiched Rectangle Large and I also used the Stiched Hillside die from Lawn Fawn. For my background I used Lawn Fawn Snow Cool Stamp Set with white Embossing powder. To get a nice wintery look I added faux snow.

For my snowflakes I used snowflake dies from Penny Black, Darice, Memory Box and Martha Stewart. The large Rhinestones I found at Wish.

 A really clean and simple card with a funny Santa! 


Inga kommentarer: