fredag 29 december 2017

:: One Last Holiday Card for Wild Orchid Crafts ::

I totally forgot that I still had one more Holiday Card to show you! This card is created as my last project for  Wild Orchid Crafts. Three month has passed fast and I have enjoyed creating with all beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!

My card today is created with bits and pieces all layered up to a very cute and festive Holiday card!

The cute image is a sticker from Melissa Frances Home for the holidays. The striped paper is from Echo Park. The stars are from Pink Paislee and called Luxe Stars. The tags called Parcel Tags are from Pink Paislee City Sidewalks. To get some snow effect I used Chunky white embossing enamel from Stampendous.

I used two of my handmade Poinsettias made with white Foamiran and colored with red dry chalk. On some of the flowers I added glitter for extra sparkle.

Thank you Wild Orchid Crafts for letting me inspire with all beautiful supplies!



Inga kommentarer: