fredag 1 december 2017

:: White Poinsettia Christmas Card ::

Can you belive it´s already first of December?! I really need to step it up with my Christmas Card making! I have a lots of ideas that I still want to try out and try to create!

Time for a Christmas Card with a little bit more embellishments on! I really love the kind of Foamiran they have at Wild Orchid Crafts! I have tried three different brands and this is by far the best! For my Poinsettia I used a die from Kaisercraft called Layered Poinsettia. The die is a bit narrow in the center so you need to be very careful when you twist the foam.
I used some dies from Wish for my framing and also one Punch around the page from Martha Stewart. The sentiment stamp is from Penny Black called Yultide Wishes.


This is my list of WOC supplies:


Inga kommentarer: