måndag 12 februari 2018

:: Easter ATC ::

I´ve started with some ATC for a Easter swap. Most of the time I create editions for swaps but this time I will do a serie with the same theme but different cards. Today I show you the first two.

 All of my images are from Melissa Frances and called Spring Die Cuts Images.



List of Supplies:
Scraps of papers from Bo Bunny, Maja Design, Pion Design, Blue Fern Studios, Papirdesign
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
Martha Stewart Puch Around The Page Crochet Loop
Martha Stewart Leaf Branch Punch
Doily Doodlebug
Prima Marketing Arts Stones
Prima Marketing May Lily
Prima Marketing Traveler´s Journal 
Prima Marketing Finnabair Loose Glitter
Nellie Snellen Floral Punch
Panduro Flower Punch
Panduro Beads White
Ranger Stickles Stardust
Wild Orchid Cafts Flower Stamens
Sisal
Feathers




Inga kommentarer: