måndag 26 februari 2018

:: Shaker card with Lawn Fawn ::

You can never create too many Shaker Cards ;)
 I have a a fun Shaker Card with Hang In There stamp set from Lawn Fawn to show you toady.


I thought it was cute to make a whole gang with Sloth hanging in a row and ready for a Birthday party. I also gave them party hats and added some balloons for even more party feeling.


List of suppllies:
Copic Markers W0, W1, W3, W5
Copic Markers N1, N2
Copic Markers E40, E42, E43
Copic Markers E70, E71, E74
Copic Markers E51, E55, E57
Copic Markers YG 61, YG63
Lawn Fawn Outsie In Stiched Scallop Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Stiched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Hang In There Stamps and Dies
Lawn Fawn A BIrdie Told Me Stamps and Dies
Lawn Fawn Year Four Stamp and Die
Distress Ink Mini Pads Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn
Memento Tuxedo Black
Over Head Plastic Sheet
3d Tape

Instead of adding glitter or sequins I stamped and die-cutted a lots of leaves.
If you want to see how I created my own djungle backgrond with lians come back on Wednesday for my Tips and Tricks with Ulrika aka LillBlomman #8.

Inga kommentarer: